Monday, January 12, 2015

Rio Grande Valley Fly Tyer's Social

Thanks to all of you for understanding why I postponed the last social event. We're hoping that this Saturday, January 17th @ 6:30 p.m. would be a good time to try again. We'll be meeting at my home (31940 Cactus Road, San Benito, Texas).

We'll have a great botana platter, chips, and sweets for everyone. You may want to bring your favorite refreshment. However, we'll have sodas and water available.

We're planning our club activities and hope to have a discussion of what you want to see in 2015. Bring your ideas, but most of all yourself and significant other.

Hope to see you there. Please pass out the word to our club members.  Please RSVP by either texting me (956-63-3426) or emailing me (reyram49@gmail.com). 

I'm going to announce it on the Ning, Facebook, RGVFTC (http://rgvftc.blogspot.com/) Blog, and RGVFTC (www.riograndeflytyers.org) Website.

Let me know, if there are any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment